• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Victor Rojas Appreciation

6 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Haha, my son and I were working.... out in the garage.

Putting together a new ping pong table.

Jeez, those things are a BITCH to put together.

I go running in the morning, before work.

tenor (7).gif

1 hour ago, Inside Pitch said:

Rojas will always get at least one hilarious barb in per game.   He's the king of making his feelings known without being a blowhard...   There was a game recently where a hit was ruled an error or something like that..  when it happened he was all.  "They ruled that an error?"  and stopped there.   When the inning ended and he did the inning run down he made a comment along the lines of -- "inning over, Angels get 2 runs on let's call it four hits"...  Was hilarious and at the same time made his point for him.   Absolutely love the guy.

The guy in SD, Don Orsillo is great too.

When Victor moved over from MLB Network 8 years ago; I liked his work on that network, and it helped to cope with the sadness over Rory's passing.    Victor is still rock solid today.   

Holy crap. Listened to the Twins' broadcast in the top of the 1st. They are the most boring duo I've ever heard in any sport. Not only did they not get excited about the HR, the tone of their voices didn't even change. 

Horrible. 

20 minutes ago, Lou said:

Holy crap. Listened to the Twins' broadcast in the top of the 1st. They are the most boring duo I've ever heard in any sport. Not only did they not get excited about the HR, the tone of their voices didn't even change. 

Horrible. 

They probably get excited about the state bird - the mosquito.