• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Sounds like Hud and Phys

I like all the announcers the Angels have had, for as long as I have gave a crap. You don't care who the announcers are when you're 8 years old.

Rojas is my favorite, though. Not too boring, not too much of a joker, just the right amount of telling us what we need to know in the moment. I think Hudler is more likable than Gubi, but Gubi seems less corny. I like corny Hudler, though.

I don't know how anyone older than around 13 years-old could enjoy listening to Hudler do the games. He comes off sounding like a cheese ball clown. He talks down to the audience and treats the audience like a bunch of 8 year-old little leaguers that have never played baseball before.

+1

Fizz was a solid company man.  Hud, well, he's one of a kind.  Always enjoyed him. 

Rojas may be the best play-play guy this side of Enberg/Scully.  Goober is capt obvious in monotone, reading screen popups verbatim, describing a base hit...to left field, left fielder picks up ball, throws ball to 2nd base...  Super commentary there goober!  Capped off with ... if they can just get on base for Pujols, the best hitter in baseball.  Uh, not so much.  

I don't know how anyone older than around 13 years-old could enjoy listening to Hudler do the games. He comes off sounding like a cheese ball clown. He talks down to the audience and treats the audience like a bunch of 8 year-old little leaguers that have never played baseball before.

The thing I remember most about Hudler is staying on Steve Finley's jock the entire season. Finley hit a home run late in the year, I think in SF, and he spent the rest of the game talking about how he knew it was just a matter of time and this could be the big turn around he needs.

Puke.

You guys are snobs. Hudler was great, especially when he told Joe Buck off during a Fox Saturday game.

Get a sense of humor, some of you are wound up tighter than a snare drum.

The only way I would enjoy Hudler's humor is if I was taking bong tokes in a room full of nitrous oxide while having my junk tickled with a feather. Even then I would be laughing at him, not with him.