• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Twins (5/10/2018)

Chuck

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

That’s an incredible stat.  He’s gotta be removed from the line up.  One way or another.

He was.  Now I am guessing he gets a week of play, if he is still struggling, then the Angels will talk to him about going down to AAA.

10 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

What was frustrating was that Boston series where basically they were laughing in our faces at our own stadium. This team can NOT puss out against the big market teams if you want to be in contention come playoff time. For whatever reason after that stint, they have continued their beginning of season momentum. 

I am very glad to see it. 

Boston hasn't continued their beginning of the season momentum 

Just now, SuperTroopers said:

He was.  Now I am guessing he gets a week of play, if he is still struggling, then the Angels will talk to him about going down to AAA.

I mean, he sat a few games.  I get what they’re doing.  I see why they need to give him any more time.  Anyway, what do I know.  They’ve been able to carry him thus far I guess.

2 minutes ago, SuperTroopers said:

He'll go on the DL before he goes to AAA, imo 

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

I mean, he sat a few games.  I get what they’re doing.  I see why they need to give him any more time.  Anyway, what do I know.  They’ve been able to carry him thus far I guess.

It really does come down to his upside being better than anything we have right now.