• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Twins (5/10/2018)

Chuck

Just now, krAbs said:

Hermosillo is starting to show signs of life in the minors. Calhoun has had a few days off. We are in the middle of a race for control of the AL West with the reigning WS camps. Time for Kole to nut up or shut up.

This is undoubtedly his last shot IMO. If he continues to slump over his next 10 or so games I think the Angels will look at possibly a trade or just give the job to either Blash or Hermosillo. 

9 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

This is undoubtedly his last shot IMO. If he continues to slump over his next 10 or so games I think the Angels will look at possibly a trade or just give the job to either Blash or Hermosillo. 

You may be right, but I cant say im fond of those options. 

13 minutes ago, krAbs said:

Hermosillo is starting to show signs of life in the minors. Calhoun has had a few days off. We are in the middle of a race for control of the AL West with the reigning WS camps. Time for Kole to nut up or shut up.

We are paying Kole no matter what happens.  I say Young and Blash to nut up....we can always use Cole as 4th outfielder 

Just now, fan_since79 said:

It would be in his best interest. Right now he couldn't hit the ocean if he was standing on the beach.

Let’s hope the time off has let him clear his head and he can get back to playing instinctively rather than over-thinking each at bat.