• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Rockies (5/8/2018)

4 minutes ago, Waybackman said:

I live in Northern California and watch games on mlb.com streaming. It has to be the most inconsistent quality of any streaming media. I have a good internet connection, but it freezes or goes  fuzzy all the time. Does anyone else have these problems?

Do you watch in a web browser?

1 minute ago, Waybackman said:

I watch on my ipad, but it doesn’t matter. It’s the same no matter the device or on the Roku player.

Ive had issues in the past with the web browser. I usually watch on the PS4, which I haven't had issues with. I do watch on the iPad occasionally as well but I've never had a problem there either.

4 hours ago, Scotty@AW said:

1. I love that Blash is still in the lineup. Give this man as much of a shot at winning the job as we gave Calhoun at losing it.

2. Akeel Morris is not useless. He's actually a very good reliever, but we aren't throwing him into sink or swim situations just yet. You shouldn't ever have to do that with a rookie unless it's clear they can dominate from day one (K-Rod, hopefully Justin Anderson).

I hope you're joking ... believing the Angels are going to give up on a $20M contract because of a bad month is fricking hilarious

7 minutes ago, Waybackman said:

I watch on my ipad, but it doesn’t matter. It’s the same no matter the device or on the Roku player.

Can you download the SILK browser on Roku? ( I know it's possible on Amazon products)