• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2 outta 3 in Seattle

Glen

46 minutes ago, JustATroutFan said:

And there was someone on here who said the Angels can't beat good teams. Mariners are a good team this year. 

That is silly. You guys are definitely good, but your bullpen looks like a real weak spot. But if I had a weak spot ... I'd want it to be in the bullpen of all things.

11 hours ago, TroutField said:

What’s silly? Lol we know we need to address the bullpen 

Jesus does anyone read the quote that I was replying to???

15 hours ago, JustATroutFan said:

And there was someone on here who said the Angels can't beat good teams. Mariners are a good team this year. 

It's SILLY that someone on your forum said the Angels can't beat good teams. Ya'll get defensive too much round here.

2 minutes ago, Ender said:

Jesus does anyone read the quote that I was replying to???

15 hours ago, JustATroutFan said:

It's SILLY that someone on your forum said the Angels can't beat good teams. Ya'll get defensive too much round here.

Is that like from Ender's Game?

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

People aren't allowed to boo in Connecticut? 

I was assuming he was insinuating that I was one of the fans at the field booing Ohtani, as my boos in Connecticut would never be heard on the telecast or in the stadium .... ya know, the ones he was hearing.

Usually I'm booing Scott Servais or Ben Gamel anyway.

So many people boo'd Ohtani when he was taken out of the game yesterday in the 7th inning. My daughter was like, why are they booing him dad, he's great.

I said, that's why. They're bitter because he chose the Angels over the Mariners. 

My daughter cannot stand the M's with a passion because of the shit she gets at school for wearing Angels merch, but after seeing them all sour over Trout and Ohtani at Safeco yesterday she told me of all the things she hates in the world, the Mariners are near the top of that list. 

Good girl. 

2 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

So many people boo'd Ohtani when he was taken out of the game yesterday in the 7th inning. My daughter was like, why are they booing him dad, he's great.

I said, that's why. They're bitter because he chose the Angels over the Mariners. 

My daughter cannot stand the M's with a passion because of the shit she gets at school for wearing Angels merch, but after seeing them all sour over Trout and Ohtani at Safeco yesterday she told me of all the things she hates in the world, the Mariners are near the top of that list. 

Good girl. 

Gotta brainwash um' early hahahaha

2 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

So many people boo'd Ohtani when he was taken out of the game yesterday in the 7th inning. My daughter was like, why are they booing him dad, he's great.

Good girl. 

I don't understand how Mariners fans became so prone to being butthurt. Must be the weather, combined with a the team's historic track record of failure.

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

I don't understand how Mariners fans became so prone to being butthurt. Must be the weather, combined with a the team's historic track record of failure.

Yep! 

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Its honestly weird. I have never thought much about the Mariners, but I've been spending more time on the baseball subreddit, and they HATE us. Like, they view us as their huge rival who they are locked in an eternal feud with. Even before the Ohtani stuff went down, every Trout highlight, you would expect to find salty Mariners fans in the thread. Its really weird....

17 minutes ago, krAbs said:

Its honestly weird. I have never thought much about the Mariners, but I've been spending more time on the baseball subreddit, and they HATE us. Like, they view us as their huge rival who they are locked in an eternal feud with. Even before the Ohtani stuff went down, every Trout highlight, you would expect to find salty Mariners fans in the thread. Its really weird....

I need to check out the Mariners subreddit now.

18 hours ago, Warfarin said:

We also took 2 of 3 in Houston and beat Cleveland 2 of 3.

It's probably just the intensity of the beatdown the Red Sox and Yankees gave us that lingers.  

The intensity was more in the Red Sux series.   Two of the Skanks games went to the wire.

1 hour ago, Chuckster70 said:

So many people boo'd Ohtani when he was taking out of the game yesterday in the 7th inning. My daughter was like, why are they booing him dad, he's great.

Good girl. 

You helped to raise her well.   

3 hours ago, Ender said:

I was assuming he was insinuating that I was one of the fans at the field booing Ohtani, as my boos in Connecticut would never be heard on the telecast or in the stadium .... ya know, the ones he was hearing.

Usually I'm booing Scott Servais or Ben Gamel anyway.

And Dipussy too, if he ever made appearances on the field?  Admittedly, Gordon and Haniger trades have worked out well so far.   Will that last though?

And he's doing to your farm what he did to ours.