• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Prepare to Blasht off...

His approach is so much better than Calhoun's right now.  He didn't swing at any bad pitches, didn't take any bad swings, swung at pitches in the zone, and had a pretty good approach in all his at bats.  His timing to catch up on faster pitches needs work, but I'd rather have him in the lineup than Calhoun at the moment.  I can't think of any bad at bats today for him.

I just hope that, if he's here, he gets some at-bats. None of this one start a week business. Give Kole extended time off, a start every 4-5 games at most, and let him PH and come in for defense on days in between.

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

Weird stance, leaning back, and high leg kick...a mighty swing that has a lot of moving parts. 

I don't know. We'll see...

He hit a foul ball with so much HR distance today at the ballpark that it exited the stadium, over the roof. In 23 games in AAA he hit 10 HR, 8 doubles, 1 triple and slashed .350/.441/.850. He plays a good RF with a strong arm too.

9 hours ago, Scotty@AW said:

You never know. I mean Graterol will be DFA'd once Maldonado comes off bereavement leave, and if Blash comes in and obliterates the ball the way he can, it might force the Angels to choose between Young and Calhoun, which could open a spot on the 40 man and 25 man roster. And then if Cozart or Kinsler are injured, they'd have to choose between Cowart, Fletch or JMF. If there's an injury at SS, it pretty much has to be Fletcher, as Cowart isn't a major league caliber option there.

A lot can happen.

Graterol has options