• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calhoun

7 hours ago, Lou said:

So, let me get this straight. You want to:

1. Take our best SP out of the rotation and put him in the bullpen

AND

2. Take our 2nd best hitter out of the lineup 

????

18 minutes ago, BackUpTheTruck said:

Ohtani as closer would mean less splitters thrown, which is a plus as well.

AND

3. Upon taking him out of the rotation, you want him to decrease the amount of times he throws his best pitch

I have to ask . . . Does anyone else think this plan is a good idea? 

Edited by Lou

3 hours ago, BackUpTheTruck said:

Well, Kole plays the most dangerous position in baseball in right field (sarcasm) so maybe he gets hurt (not wishing for that, just send him down already).  It's great to know if we get to the World Series, Ohtani will never see RF in a National League Park, even if it's game 7.

"Why, why, why?"

3 hours ago, SuperTroopers said:

aI’ll be honest, it is tough to take anything you say seriously because you want Ohtani to pitch in relief after not warming up in the pen.  So sorry if I struggle to want to engage in any of your other Ohtani ideas.

The way Bob Horner would do it in college is he would play outfield and then just warm up by throwing pitches to the other outfielders to warm up between plays.  Then he would come in for relief for Arizona State in the later innings.  

1 hour ago, CubsFan said:

The way Bob Horner would do it in college is he would play outfield and then just warm up by throwing pitches to the other outfielders to warm up between plays.  Then he would come in for relief for Arizona State in the later innings.  

Yeah, that one time that one guy did things that way 60 years ago in college will certainly work today.

I currently do not like Calhoun as a player in the staring lineup.  He needs to "work things out" at a different level than MLB.

He is one of many problems that plague the Angels....unfortunately, I am not sure he was seen as being one of the problems.  Who did the Angels piss off for them to have so many corner outfield issues for so long?