• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Orioles (5/3/2018)

2 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

He's been robbed of some hard hit outs too. With his power to all fields and the ability to crush both breaking pitches and high 90's heaters, I want him up there hacking. 

ok I compain about Pujols low ass walk rate b/c it's true, no one jumps down my throat when I say that. Why get mad at someone speaking the truth, just like a libtard yelling and screaming. How about you look at what I say and see it it's actually true. 

5 minutes ago, IheartLA said:

ok I compain about Pujols low ass walk rate b/c it's true, no one jumps down my throat when I say that. Why get mad at someone speaking the truth, just like a libtard yelling and screaming. How about you look at what I say and see it it's actually true. 

@Chuckster70 is the furthest thing from a lib/snowflake, that much I know.

7 minutes ago, IheartLA said:

You need to check out the spin forum. You'd be a hoot over there.

I wish the Rangers could get the Boston hitters out. That game is running on and on and blocking MLB Network from switching to the Angels. 

:Last time these stars aligned -- about a year ago -- The Boston game went on for about 20 innings and MLB never DID get to the West Coast.

To clarify. The game IS dragging. and Boston should just go down in order, but Texas is nibbling with a 6-run lead.

1 minute ago, eligrba4ever said:

I wish the Rangers could get the Boston hitters out. That game is running on and on and blocking MLB Network from switching to the Angels. 

:Last time these stars aligned -- about a year ago -- The Boston game went on for about 20 innings and MLB never DID get to the West Coast.

I was just thinking the same

3 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

@Chuckster70 is the furthest thing from a lib/snowflake, that much I know.

let's look at what I said:

~25% K rate

~5% BB rate

~.350 BABIP

saying that those are a LITTLE scary is enough to trigger some posters into saying I should be hung. Just "like" a libtard,  it's a simile not a direct reference to any political views.

Just now, IheartLA said:

saying that those are a LITTLE scary is enough to trigger some posters into saying I should be hung. Just "like" a libtard,  it's a simile not a direct reference to any political views.

Sounds like a certain Tweeter in Chief.

8 minutes ago, eligrba4ever said:

To clarify. The game IS dragging. and Boston should just go down in order, but Texas is nibbling with a 6-run lead.

How many home runs for Mookie Betts tonight?