• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ichiro Retires

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/23395195/ichiro-suzuki-joins-seattle-mariners-front-office-rest-2018-season

Dipoto said. "We really don't want him to change anything that he's doing right now, with the exception that he will not be playing in games."

LOL...  Dude is gonna make one hell of a politician....

Edited by Inside Pitch

Congrats to Ichiro. LOVED that guy. Angel killer (remember when he robbed GA?), but one of those guys where it didnt matter. He eas too likeable to get upset when he was beating you (as I imagine a lot of other fans feel about Trout).

Thr best hitter Ive seen (contact) as an adult. Didnt hit homeruns like other guys of his generation, but was just as dangerous. Not including his baserunning, defense, and arm.

Congrats

3 minutes ago, Ender said:

Yeah that Facking Mike Trout guy only has a 96+ OPS against the Mariners.

What a piece of shit.

I never said Ichiro is a piece of shit. 

However, if you think so . . . 

33 minutes ago, Ender said:

Yeah that Facking Mike Trout guy only has a 96+ OPS against the Mariners.

What a piece of shit.

You don't really understand what you just posted, do you?

Mike Trout has a career .979  OPS .vs all of baseball.... Good for an OPS+ of 173 and a .960 OPS .vs Seattle...  You listed his tOPS+ which compares his numbers .vs a particular team .vs his overall numbers....  Ichiro has a career OPS+ of 107...  For perspective... Trout's career OPS+ is 6th best in MLB history.   Ichiro's 107 is tied with Howie Kendrick.

Mike Trout 's tOPS+ of 96 doesn't mean what you think it does...

Good talk...

Edited by Inside Pitch

10 hours ago, Lou said:

The Angel killer had a career 97+ OPS against us. 

This. I never recall of him doing much damage against us with his bat. It was Raul Ibanez that I hated facing on the M's.

I remember Ichiro bunting for a hit with runners on 2nd and 3rd and less than 2 outs once.  It loaded the bases for a .200 hitter, and of course the M's didn't score. I was like, "thanks Ichiro!"

3 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

You don't really understand what you just posted, do you?

Mike Trout has a career .979  OPS .vs all of baseball.... Good for an OPS+ of 173 and a .960 OPS .vs Seattle...  You listed his tOPS+ which compares his numbers .vs a particular team .vs his overall numbers....  Ichiro has a career OPS+ of 107...  For perspective... Trout's career OPS+ is 6th best in MLB history.   Ichiro's 107 is tied with Howie Kendrick.

Mike Trout 's tOPS+ of 96 doesn't mean what you think it does...

Good talk...

image.gif