• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Orioles (5/2/2018)

7 minutes ago, Scotty@AW said:

My favorite part is you completely ignoring the part where I'm actually right that pitchers weren't throwing hard back then.

But yeah, smaller guy than Trout, none of the modern advantages, he for sure hit the ball 600 feet. That checks out.

A 6-2 215 lbs guy back then would probably be the equivalent of a 6-10 300 lbs in this era.

1 minute ago, John Taylor said:

I don't get it. This Al Bundy guy doesn't look like he has amazing stuff yet our players (Not named Trout, Pujols or Ohtani) are whiffing like he is Cy Young

I don’t know if you’ve been watching for the past few weeks but they aren’t very good

I just can't believe how bad Kole is.  He had a hr and triple in gm1.  since then he's hitting .153 with a .331 ops.  That's just hard to do.  He has 3 bb, 29k and 0 xbh during that time.  His peripherals actually support how bad he's been.  

This isn't a slump.  It's way beyond that now.  

3 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

I just can't believe how bad Kole is.  He had a hr and triple in gm1.  since then he's hitting .153 with a .331 ops.  That's just hard to do.  He has 3 bb, 29k and 0 xbh during that time.  His peripherals actually support how bad he's been.  

This isn't a slump.  It's way beyond that now.  

It's an enormous mental funk.

He may need a hypnotist or something. 

8 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Again. Lol. The old school white vs white racism always gives me a chuckle.

Its like the mexican / salvadorian thing to white people.

do you understand the difference between a religion and race?

Mexican isn't a race either, it's a nationality. You can be mexican and look 100% Native American or 100% European, Spain/Portugal are right next to France which almost everyone would consider the indigneous people to be white.