• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

Cam Bedrosian

11 minutes ago, SuperTroopers said:

All these hard throwers and no nervous swings. Pitch inside, own the damn plate.  

He doesn't throw hard anymore. I think I read somewhere that he's averaging under 94 on his fastball this year or something like that.

I said this in the game thread and I'll say it again. He's like Kevin Jepsen but he doesn't throw upper 90s. Jepsen was able to hang around because of how hard he threw.

Bedrosian will be out of the league by next year if he can't find some more velocity. He has no offspeed and doesn't command his pitches well enough to survive without a super hard fastball

Man we get too personal around here sometimes.

Cam could be a super tough dude for all we know. I'm disappointed he doesnt appear to have that killer instinct intensity you need to get out of tough spots, but he seems like a super nice kid in interviews.

Not sure what to do with him this year, he's very up and down. Something needs to change, if he could rediscover the success he had a few years ago it would be huge for us.

11 minutes ago, GrittyVeterans said:

He doesn't throw hard anymore. I think I read somewhere that he's averaging under 94 on his fastball this year or something like that.

I said this in the game thread and I'll say it again. He's like Kevin Jepsen but he doesn't throw upper 90s. Jepsen was able to hang around because of how hard he threw.

Bedrosian will be out of the league by next year if he can't find some more velocity. He has no offspeed and doesn't command his pitches well enough to survive without a super hard fastball

That is hard enough to keep hitters honest.  

So with Cam blowing the lead and then getting the win when Trop pitched a helluva game, made me think that MLB should change how a pitcher gets the win.  Bedrosian did not deserve to get the W after blowing the lead.  The official scorer should be able to choose who pitched the best.  I know this is a case when a Starter doesn't go 5, but this should be the case in all accounts in my opinion.