• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hero or Goat 4/29/2018

Hero or Goat  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the Goat?

• The Offense - no stones. no mojo.
    • The fans - I was at the game and they had way more energy.

10 hours ago, Dochalo said:

I was at the game so my opinion is skewed.  Does the team suck at home because of the lack of support and fan energy?  Or is there a lack of fan energy and support because the team has been crap at home?  

You can't blame the fans for the team although fans' energy can uplift the team. Still, the team simply didn't hit. Middleton and, I think Simmons, was talking crap about taking two from the Astros. This series just made us look small. Too many hitters struggling right now and Trout has to take some blame at not getting some big hits. If he's going to take all the hoopla for his hitting prowess, then he has to take some of the blame. We lost two games by one run.