• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels In Seattle May4th - May7th

11 minutes ago, Ender said:

No shit. But this is about a bunch of people going TO Seattle. So the atmosphere if Ichiro retires during this homestand will be different while you're at OUR stadium.

Just saying it will add to the experience.

I caught a series in Seattle where they were doing the Ken Griffey Jr. retirement stuff. It was pretty cool.

4 hours ago, Jobu said:

I caught a series in Seattle where they were doing the Ken Griffey Jr. retirement stuff. It was pretty cool.

I was at the game when they retired Edgar's number. I thought it was incredibly touching, he always had my respect even when he played us. I tipped my cap to him, and I would give Ichiro a standing O. I'm an Angels fan but I am also a Baseball fan.

Okay, tickets bought, and hotel booked. I'll be there on Saturday at the Phyisical Phytness Phyllis Dhyller Phyramid around 4, I'll be looking for Chuck's swoll arms around 4pm. My girlfriend might be coming as well (She's an Angels fan).

21 minutes ago, John Taylor said:

I was at the game when they retired Edgar's number. I thought it was incredibly touching, he always had my respect even when he played us. I tipped my cap to him, and I would give Ichiro a standing O. I'm an Angels fan but I am also a Baseball fan.

IMAG0142.jpg

On 4/30/2018 at 12:38 AM, Chuckster70 said:

Dude, hit me up! 

In fact, we should meet up at the Pyramid right across the street for beers prior to the game.

I love the Pyramid.  Got a beer tap while we were there a couple years ago.  Seattle has usher's posted up out side the stadium on a segway with a sign that said "ask me anything", so I had my youngest (9 i think at the time) ask him when was the last time the M's won the world series.  HA!

49 minutes ago, Angelsfan626 said:

Might have Jeff Fletcher from the OC Reg come by tomorrow before game. 

He owes me 2 beers. He can give them to you.

EDIT: It's either him or my brother. Can't remember which one it is. Either way, ask him for them 

5 hours ago, Angelsfan626 said:

What time we all meeting tomorrow?????

4pm at the Pyramid. I'm driving over from Western MT and should roll into Seattle around 3pm, if I no-show I was probably kidnapped in Spokane and sold for medical experimentation.