• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GUILTY

2 hours ago, calscuf said:

It sounds like they brought in a bunch of the rest of the women who he allegedly did it to to establish a pattern.  Hard to imagine they proved it beyond reasonable doubt.

Thats my "issue" with it. (Again, not defending him). Like in a civil case, the minimum is a bit looser, and a million people claiming the same thing might fly. "I believe them."

But in a case like this, if cosby says "yeah, we had sex, it was consensual" stands as much as her saying the opposite. If the prosecution brings in 5 more women saying the same, the defense counters with "yeah, it was consensual".

Even the part where she said she was drugged...no one knows with what...and if she remembers him giving them to her, than his defense again "yeah, she willingly took them."

Im sure a lot more came up that i havent read about. And if a bunch of women have the same story, its believable. But then the reasonable doubt part comes in...celebrity...has drinks at his place...doesnt report it for years...etc.

Ive tried googling the evidence against him, but cant find any.

8 hours ago, calscuf said:

It sounds like they brought in a bunch of the rest of the women who he allegedly did it to to establish a pattern.  Hard to imagine they proved it beyond reasonable doubt.

Yeah, I think he did each and every horrible act but I also think the justice system wasn't going to let this case go without a conviction. One victim giving testimony with no physical evidence probably wouldn't have swayed an jury. 

Alledgedly and proven is that line where the other women's testimony could have been bared. Until this trial there hasn't been a conviction and from what I read all of the other women involved had let too much time lapse to draw charges. It was murky waters letting them speak in court which should be part of the appeal. 

This opinion based only. 

i think TORS brings up a really important issue, and that's the evidence. any rape kits made? any dna evidence? any witnesses? he's probably guilty as hell but what evidence was used besides he said she said? this could be a bit troubling.

5 hours ago, Tank said:

i think TORS brings up a really important issue, and that's the evidence. any rape kits made? any dna evidence? any witnesses? he's probably guilty as hell but what evidence was used besides he said she said? this could be a bit troubling.

Troubling to some but not to a jury this time around. 

25 minutes ago, Troll Daddy said:

Troubling to some but not to a jury this time around. 

I haven't heard a single thing about what the prosecutor used to prove his case. Do you know what evidence was used against Cosby?