• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

How the Angels Could Get Out of Paying Albert Pujols

krAbs

41 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Pure BS.  This is feel-good pablum that dummies like you tell yourself to somehow justify Pujols.

And you know this because.... honestly man look at the things that get said, how they interact... you can call it BS all you want but you dont know shit any more than i do so.... let your hate control your thoughts if you wish. 

30 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I haven’t heard anything about it after the initial post.  It is completely possible it is still happening, but in years past there was a lot of communication leading up to it.  @Chuckster70?  

He’s vacationing. I think it would be fun to have a tailgate party but somebody in socal has to take the lead. Chuck can only do so much from his location. 

I've pretty much moved on, regarding when Albert retires.   My only hope is that he won't continue to play when he has a full season with under a .700 OPS again.

If he continues on like this season to this point (.757 OPS), I'm good with that as a 120 games/season player through the length of the contract.

It's not like he has 4.5 years to go, like Cabrera does.