• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Don’t Look Back, by Victor Rojas

Chuck

9 minutes ago, LHalo said:

The picture above the article was taken on Saturday night. The sky looked absolutely incredible. Great article. 

It really was, throughout LA. I had to thank him for mentioning it, hadn't looked outside until he brought it up, ha. 

The article is great, but it's hard to follow the advice and don't look back in anger, I have to say. I have to wonder what the Angels record would be if they hadn't hit that wall and run into a Sox team going supernova. Put the champagne back on ice for now, who knew the road would be a better place to play? 

1 hour ago, 101halo said:

The article is great, but it's hard to follow the advice and don't look back in anger, I have to say. I have to wonder what the Angels record would be if they hadn't hit that wall and run into a Sox team going supernova. Put the champagne back on ice for now, who knew the road would be a better place to play? 

Hmmmm, an Oasis reference followed by supernova and champagne in back to back sentences. Coincidence?

Skaggs really showed up. His change up and two-seamer were the best I've ever seen him produce in an Angels uniform. His velocity wasn't there, but his ability to change speeds, create movement and spot his pitches was.

Maybe we need to have him warm up the day before a start more often.