• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Schumer wants to decriminalize marijuana at the federal level

26 minutes ago, Lou said:

You do? 

Why not.  Now of course sometimes it may give me paranoid delusional thoughts like a Trump tweet but most the time I get busy and can concentrate.  You want that wall built, just get me baked. 

You do know that Trump has been laying low on this to appease his evangelical base but he is jumping in when the right time comes.  Too much money to be made for him to pass up. 

The age of the document has zero relevance.

The fact of the matter is that it contains basic ethics and truths which our Government is required to adhere to which will still be relevant centuries from now, and would have been relevant 2,000 years ago.

20 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

My point is the law is redundant and unnecessary.  

I don't understand this viewpoint. Marijuana possession and distribution are still against federal law. If the federal government decides to enforce the law, the marijuana growers and dispensers are not only out of business, but possibly facing criminal charges.

3 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I don't understand this viewpoint. Marijuana possession and distribution are still against federal law. If the federal government decides to enforce the law, the marijuana growers and dispensers are not only out of business, but possibly facing criminal charges.

His point is that it was never the place of the federal government to create the law in the first place. The interstate commerce clause has been turned into a loophole for creating a federal dictatorship that was never intended 

1 hour ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

The sole purpose of the Constitution is to severely limit the power of the federal government and to grant the states/people the freedom and responsibility of figuring their own shit out like marijuana, healthcare, etc.

Call me old fashioned but I don't think that is an irrelevant idea in 2018. 

I agree, but that's not all the Constitution says. It was written over two hundred years ago, when things like militia men knocking on your door wanting room and board were a concern.