• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

13-6

rafibomb

The series has finally ended and a weight has been lifted. No need wallowing over a series outcome we can no longer change. We are back to playing a new series tomorrow with luckily no day off to sulk! Through our first 19 games last year we were 8-11. We are still first place in a division where the defending WS Champs play. I'll gladly take the start of this season even with this horrible sweep than years past. 

PS: Kole has officially become my least favorite player on this team.

1 hour ago, rafibomb said:

The series has finally ended and a weight has been lifted. No need wallowing over a series outcome we can no longer change. We are back to playing a new series tomorrow with luckily no day off to sulk! Through our first 19 games last year we were 8-11. We are still first place in a division where the defending WS Champs play. I'll gladly take the start of this season even with this horrible sweep than years past. 

PS: Kole has officially become my least favorite player on this team.

I was just baffled with his at bat in the 7th. Starter throws the first pitch to the back stop, next pitch he swings at. If a pitcher is showing he has no clue where the ball is going and you are in a huge slump WHY ARE YOU SWINGING 

On 4/20/2018 at 7:39 AM, Jay said:

Bartender...!

Another round of Kool-aid!

Any chance that bartender also stocks Kole-aid? Jeff freaking Mathis out hitting him so far. 

I was kidding about Kole saving some of his spring training hits for the regular season, but maybe shouldn't have been. 

23 minutes ago, Troll Daddy said:

Only thing I don't like about his statement is "Oldsmobile." I'd rather he have said "when you have a league full of shiny new Teslas, do you take them to the same mechanic as you did your Oldsmobile?" 

MLB has a ton of great young talent (best in ages), which presents the opportunity to a generation of new fans. Half measures like "only" SIX non-pitching change mound visits does nothing about pace of play.