• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Vudu DVD app

Just now, gotbeer said:

Yes, you can just do it through your phone.  Hopefully you have an unlimited plan and/or our tax dollars are paying for your phone.  

You can but there's no reason to do it. 

Recon, hook up your FireTV and you'll see what I'm talking about. Just use the same email as your Prime acct during setup and same (WiFi info).

If you need any help, PM me

1 hour ago, Lou said:

You can but there's no reason to do it. 

Recon, hook up your FireTV and you'll see what I'm talking about. Just use the same email as your Prime acct during setup and same (WiFi info).

If you need any help, PM me

Will do, thanks bruin!

Now that youve cancelled your cable, is there anything youre missing? My goal with this vudu thing and amazon is to cancel cable. I literally only watch movie channels, except for angel games. But im never really home for those anyway.

If i just get the movie channel app subscriptions, i think im all set.

It doesn't transfer every movie you get with VUDU to Amazon, unfortunately. 

I did the disc to digital for Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill, Field of Dreams, and Minority Report, none of which transferred licenses to Amazon for viewing. 

About a dozen others transferred over to Amazon Video no problem. 

4 hours ago, GOPSnowflakesHateCezero said:

It doesn't transfer every movie you get with VUDU to Amazon, unfortunately. 

I did the disc to digital for Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill, Field of Dreams, and Minority Report, none of which transferred licenses to Amazon for viewing. 

About a dozen others transferred over to Amazon Video no problem. 

I noticed that too. And vice versa (some movies i bought on amazon prime dont show up on vudu).

I was at my parents house yesterday and noticed their smart tv had the vudu app already installed. Guess ill need to buy a new tv in the future.

20 hours ago, Brandon said:

my fire stick is still sitting there untouched. I think it's been a year now.

Thats where im at. I have the amazon fire box and apple tv. Both were xmas gifts from whwn they first came out but i never bothered to open them. 

I finally tried to set up the amazon one this week but need a hdmi cable, so have to wait for a day off.

On April 30, 2018 at 5:06 PM, RallyMo said:

What kind of FTV box are they looking from? I kind of want to move over to the nvidia shield tv.

Amazon, but I'm sure she'd be open to anything good

shut up, pervs