• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gotta turn the page..

Chuck

On 4/19/2018 at 5:04 PM, Taylor said:

Quit ruining the narrative that we only played against the 2003 Tigers in the first 16 games of the season.

So about that SOS ....

Angels - .536.   6th best overall.  Among teams 5+ games above .500 only the D-Backs have a higher SOS
Houston - .432
Seattle - ..461
Oakland - .518
Texas - .529

The running narrative in some places was that the Angels had been beating up on crap teams like Oakland.   Oakland is 13-11.    They are 11-6 .vs everyone not named the Angels.

On 4/23/2018 at 2:36 PM, Ender said:

When there is an actual wall above it? Yes. Judging from everyone on reddit, who knows if you know what that actually is, most people actually dislike that line being added this season.

It's actually two walls.  There is a taller wall behind it with the scoreboards on it, and a one foot gap between them.  The color line is there to make it easier on the umpiring staff. given both walls are the same color.  I'm not a fan of it, but there are worse problems to have.

First world problems...   

Edited by Inside Pitch

3 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

SOS?

Strength of Schedule

Really, only the Rangers and Royals are horrible so far (only 6 games combined and 6-0 against them), even the Giants are much improved over 2017. 

That 4 game slide, while being outscored 35-4, looks horrible next to 16-4 record otherwise.

2 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

It's actually two walls.  There is a taller wall behind it with the scoreboards on it, and a one foot gap between them.  The color lineis there to make it easier on the umpiring staff. given both walls are the same color.  I'm not a fan of it, but there are worse problems to have.

First world problems...   

#thestruggleisreal

2 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

It's actually two walls.  There is a taller wall behind it with the scoreboards on it, and a one foot gap between them.  The color lineis there to make it easier on the umpiring staff. given both walls are the same color.  I'm not a fan of it, but there are worse problems to have.

First world problems...   

image.gif

On 4/25/2018 at 8:47 AM, Lou said:

i agree 

Apparently, you and I dont know chit. We won the Cole and Morton starts and lost to Verlander.

Anyway, I saw this series as a big morale boost to the Angels. We now know that we are capable of playing with anyone. Houston came in on a roll and we were competitive every game. 

I really hope Skaggs is for real. Anderson, too.

And I am afraid Kole IS for real, unfortunately. He needs to ditch his long, HR swing.

4 hours ago, WeatherWonk said:

Apparently, you and I dont know chit. We won the Cole and Morton starts and lost to Verlander.

Anyway, I saw this series as a big morale boost to the Angels. We now know that we are capable of playing with anyone. Houston came in on a roll and we were competitive every game. 

I really hope Skaggs is for real. Anderson, too.

And I am afraid Kole IS for real, unfortunately. He needs to ditch his long, HR swing.

image.png