• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gotta turn the page..

Chuck

20 hours ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

The season was only 4 days old when we faced Cleveland so being under .500 means little that early in the season.

Clearly, a team dead last in hitting made our starters seem good. That appears not to be the case. Starter ERA over 5.00, last time I checked. Separate out Richards' numbers and it must be truly astronomical.

I still have confidence in Skaggs, though. I think he will figure it out, with his stuff and velocity. Not sure about Trop. Good stuff, too, but it appears he can throw a fastball no higher than 90. That spells trouble if he cant command it.

I have never had any confidence in Heaney. 

I do agree that my comical sense of humor is far superior to people on the board that think it is fresh to make food/fat jokes about Scioscia.  If you think that is funny that is perfectly fine, there are a ton of unfunny people in the world.  

11 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

So looking at the projected matchups, the Angels will play 3 games in a row against starting pitchers with ERAs below 1.00 (Cueto, Cole, Morton) before finally ending the series vs Verlander and his pathetic 1.10 ERA

This just in...........Houston actually hitting the ball, now. 

I have watched two of Morton's starts and his stuff is simply incredible right now. Havent seen Cole pitch but he is clearly missing bats. Verlander is Verlander. Based on pitching styles, I think we might have the best chance against Verlander.

1 hour ago, WeatherWonk said:

I have watched two of Morton's starts and his stuff is simply incredible right now. Havent seen Cole pitch but he is clearly missing bats. Verlander is Verlander. Based on pitching styles, I think we might have the best chance against Verlander.

As long we don't try to bunt for a hit when they're beating us 1-0 with Verlander throwing a no-hitter...

Just now, Mark68 said:

As long we don't try to bunt for a hit when they're not beating us 1-0 with Verlander throwing a no-hitter...

As much as I don’t want us to be losing and being no hit late in the game, I absolutely want to break up a Verlander no no with a bunt and watch him lose his shit.  

On 4/19/2018 at 11:07 AM, Lou said:

So having the HR line being the same height as yours is stupid and silly.

Got it.

When there is an actual wall above it? Yes. Judging from everyone on reddit, who knows if you know what that actually is, most people actually dislike that line being added this season.

4 minutes ago, Ender said:

When there is an actual wall above it? Yes. Judging from everyone on reddit, who knows if you know what that actually is, most people actually dislike that line being added this season.

Oh, I hadn't realized that such overwhelming scientific research had been done. My apologies to the folks at reddit. 

Is that some commie site? 

On April 23, 2018 at 7:56 AM, WeatherWonk said:

i agree 

Pretty funny to think how the Angels lost the series to a team going nowhere in the Giants but have guaranteed themselves a Series win against the defending World Series champions Astros. Baseball is a funny sport and so hard to predict. But hey, at least the team has a chance to sweep the series today, and that is all you can ask for!

On 4/23/2018 at 9:42 AM, Dick B Back said:

Sosh is gonna be turning the page alot unless the hitters start hitting (except Trout of course). No other regular besides Trout has an OPS over .800, sound familiar?

Andrelton Simmons .317/.398/.476/.873   

8th highest WAR 1.6

http://www.espn.com/mlb/war/leaders/_/type/seasonal/year/2018