• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gotta turn the page..

Chuck

4 hours ago, SuperTroopers said:

Scioscia food jokes are about as funny as blonde jokes.   If you think they’re funny then you simply aren’t funny and probably incredibly stupid.  By probably I mean definitely. 

Fat jokes are a good time. It’s how people vent there frustration w the team sucking. I guess the jokes on you if you take it that personally and are offended by them. Loosen up tomorrow hopefully the Halos start there next win streak and the fat jokes will end. 

7 hours ago, Kevinb said:

Fat jokes are a good time. It’s how people vent there frustration w the team sucking. I guess the jokes on you if you take it that personally and are offended by them. Loosen up tomorrow hopefully the Halos start there next win streak and the fat jokes will end. 

I just think they are not funny or fresh.  It’s like those old Bud Light WASSUP commercials.  Not funny.   I’m not offended even a little bit, I just laugh at how dumb someone would have to be to think they’re actually funny.  Probably the same group that finds Big Bang Theory funny.  

1 minute ago, SuperTroopers said:

I just think they are not funny or fresh.  It’s like those old Bud Light WASSUP commercials.  Not funny.   I’m not offended even a little bit, I just laugh at how dumb someone would have to be to think they’re actually funny.  Probably the same group that finds Big Bang Theory funny.  

So like the number one show for how many years on cbs? The guy who plays Sheldon is the highest paid tv actor. Admittedly I used to watch it but haven’t in a couple years. But still some of that stuff was pretty good. What’s your top comedy tv shows out there?

3 minutes ago, SuperTroopers said:

you ever see a show call Henry Danger on nick?  My kids watch it.  Similar type of humor.  

3 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

So like the number one show for how many years on cbs? The guy who plays Sheldon is the highest paid tv actor. Admittedly I used to watch it but haven’t in a couple years. But still some of that stuff was pretty good. What’s your top comedy tv shows out there?

I’d say my favorite comedies are Parks and Rec, Archer, 30 Rock, The Office and I thought the first season of Brockmire.   And popular doesn’t mean good.  

11 minutes ago, SuperTroopers said:

I’d say my favorite comedies are Parks and Rec, Archer, 30 Rock, The Office and I thought the first season of Brockmire.   And popular doesn’t mean good.  

It doesn’t mean great but it does mean a lot of people watch it. But yes liked parks n rec, 30 rock and Brockmire is fantastic 

2 hours ago, Kevinb said:

The guy who played the next door neighbor (undercover detective in drag), before Kaley Cuoco was there, in the pilot is an acquaintance of mine for several years.  Same guy who was the taxi driver in Big Lebowski who kicks dude out of his cab, and also appeared in a Shameless episode a year ago

22 minutes ago, Jobu said:

That was my first exposure to that show. Holy crap, it was painful. 

$1 million per episode for each of them, folks. That's $26 million/yr.

At least Pujols makes contact once in a while. 

Edited by Lou

3 hours ago, SuperTroopers said:

You’ll probably continue to see these type of posts as long as the Halos continue to be neither fun or fresh. It is what it is.