• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2018-2019 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

Galchenyuk #3 overall.  Last 4 years between 44 and 56 points.  2 years, $4.9 million per left.

Domi #12 overall   52, 38, 45 points.  RFA with I think 3 or 4 years left.

Ritchie #10 overall.  28 and 27 points.  RFA with 4 or 5 years left

Maybe we can give Ritchie and a third round pick to Phoenix for Galcenyuk 

On 6/16/2018 at 8:16 AM, Scioscia4MVP said:

Montreal got ripped off. Domi has a hard time putting the puck in the net & supposely is awful defensively too.

I do wonder if this is related. That and some cap savings. (PS this story is reason 347,297 why I hate people)

21 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Galchenyuk #3 overall.  Last 4 years between 44 and 56 points.  2 years, $4.9 million per left.

Domi #12 overall   52, 38, 45 points.  RFA with I think 3 or 4 years left.

Ritchie #10 overall.  28 and 27 points.  RFA with 4 or 5 years left

Maybe we can give Ritchie and a third round pick to Phoenix for Galcenyuk 

The difference is that Nick Ritchie is slow and worthless and will remain slow and worthless.  Domi at least one can pretend is a project. Ritchie is not.  He sucks.   Sad. 

?

Should The Montreal Canadiens Trade Max Pacioretty Now?

Left handed Dmen on the Ducks.  Lindholm.  Petterson.  Fowler.  Larsson.  Megna.  Mahura.  

Would you do Lindholm for Max?  What if Lindholm's value is just huge.  Could we unload Perry + money also?  Lindholm + Perry + $4 million to cover Perry for the next 3 years for Max.  Financially, that would be $4.625 million for Perry $5.2 million for Lindholm going to the Canadians.  $4 million staying with the Ducks + say $6 million for Max.  ($4.5 million this season).  Net for the Ducks would be a -$3 million and for the Canadians + $5.3.

2 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Should The Montreal Canadiens Trade Max Pacioretty Now?

Left handed Dmen on the Ducks.  Lindholm.  Petterson.  Fowler.  Larsson.  Megna.  Mahura.  

Would you do Lindholm for Max?  What if Lindholm's value is just huge.  Could we unload Perry + money also?  Lindholm + Perry + $4 million to cover Perry for the next 3 years for Max.  Financially, that would be $4.625 million for Perry $5.2 million for Lindholm going to the Canadians.  $4 million staying with the Ducks + say $6 million for Max.  ($4.5 million this season).  Net for the Ducks would be a -$3 million and for the Canadians + $5.3.

I would have traded Lindholm for him straight up.  It’s less clear that it’s a good move for the Ducks now.  I consider the Ducks to be in a downtrend.  If I legitimately felt we had cup aspirations I would probably still be open to it.  Reality is that MaxPax is in the final year of his deal and he’s 29.  A Ducks extension means we’ll end up getting his downtrend.  Which would be a terrible hindrance to retooling.  We’re already dealing with Kesler and Perry.  Who knows how long Getzlaf will continue to be effective.  My hope is that his game ages well. We’ll see.  Bottom line, the Ducks need to look at rebuilding.  A few rough years are probably necessary. 

You know my thoughts on Hampuis Lindholm.  I’m not a fan of his game.  I think he’s massivively overrated in Ducksland.  But he is young and he is signed and he is legitimately a top 6 D man.  Top 4 with the right d partner.  So as a straight up deal I think I pass now.  Which I can’t believe I’m saying honestly. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

11 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I would have traded Lindholm for him straight up.  It’s less clear that it’s a good move for the Ducks now.  I consider the Ducks to be in a downtrend.  If I legitimately felt we had cup aspirations I would probably still be open to it.  Reality is that MaxPax is in the final year of his deal and he’s 29.  A Ducks extension means we’ll end up getting his downtrend.  Which would be a terrible hindrance to retooling.  We’re already dealing with Kesler and Perry.  Who knows how long Getzlaf will continue to be effective.  My hope is that his game ages well. We’ll see.  Bottom line, the Ducks need to look at rebuilding.  A few rough years are probably necessary. 

You know my thoughts on Hampuis Lindholm.  I’m not a fan of his game.  I think he’s massivively overrated in Ducksland.  But he is young and he is signed and he is legitimately a top 6 D man.  Top 4 with the right d partner.  So as a straight up deal I think I pass now.  Which I can’t believe I’m saying honestly. 

I can't either.  But if it means we can unload Perry in addition, I think it would be worth the risk.