• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2018-2019 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

9 hours ago, gotbeer said:

That was in reference to someone earlier saying that Vegas would have taken Bieska.   I just thought it was moronic of the Ducks to not have him waive his NMC for the draft, so that we could have protected all our Dmen.  

He wouldn't waive his NMC because he didn't want to go to Vegas.

5 minutes ago, tennischmp said:

The Knights scored 3 goals in first 6 minutes, the Ducks 4 goals in 4 games. Must be nice to root for a team that come out energized and ready to kick ass at home to start a series. 

Make that 4 goals in the first period.  As much as the Ducks in 4 games.

1 minute ago, gotbeer said:

Make that 4 goals in the first period.  As much as the Ducks in 4 games.

Yep just shows how far away the Ducks are to actually winning it all. Got swept by a team that will probably be handled easily in the next round by a team that probably won't even make the SCF 

Shea Theodore with his 2 goal of the playoffs, he's having a nice playoffs. How nice of Murray to gift wrap him to Vegas when he could have bought out Bieska if he doesn't waive his NMC, traded Vatanen for Henrique before the expansion draft & then he'd have the spots needed to protect Fowler, Lindholm & Manson.

Or he could have packaged Theodore with Vatanen for someone better than Henrique.

On a side note i hope Vegas knocks out San Jose, i don't want SJ to get the cup cause then they'd have as many cups as the Ducks & i want the Sharks to stay being the only californian team without a stanley cup.

I also hope Vegas knocks out Trashville in the next round, it seems like the Sharks probably don't stand a chance to Vegas anyways.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2018 at 5:30 PM, gotbeer said:

Watching the Knights vs Jets.  Man, Ducks are in trouble.  I have yet to see one player on either team not moving and standing around.  They are just constantly cycling, covering, up and down the ice.  

The Knights are genuinely shocking.  I did not expect them to play the Jets this well.  My bad for allowing myself to continue to undersell them.