• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Kyle Glasser from BA defending Trout vs. Harper & Betts with fans & east coast hacks

Chuck

Mike Trout. No one believes what a great guy he is, not even his parents. I spoke with Debbie and Steve at John Wayne Airport 18 months ago for 10, 15 minutes. The weird part and especially Debbie, just wanted to talk about there other son and how well he was doing. East Coast bias that bad?

2 hours ago, Scotty@AW said:

Everything is mediocre compared to Trout. It's like comparing sex with a supermodel with a sad hand job from a grandma while wearing protection.

Not comparable.

This is not a good comparison.

You see, the supermodel is probably super skinny with no butt and is not really into to you and the sex, while the granny is finally getting some after several decades of drought and is genuinely thrilled and excited, so she's giving it all she's got.

Let's just say for the sake of this conversation that a few things are occurring....

1. The supermodel is really into you, and is over 18.

2. You aren't as attracted to the grandma as you are the supermodel.

3. You don't enjoy sad hand jobs as much as you enjoy sex.

4. I can't believe I am even clarifying this. This is such an AW thing to have to do.

5. Mike Trout is better than Harper, Betts, Judge, Bryant....

11 minutes ago, Scotty@AW said:

Let's just say for the sake of this conversation that a few things are occurring....

1. The supermodel is really into you, and is over 18.

2. You aren't as attracted to the grandma as you are the supermodel.

3. You don't enjoy sad hand jobs as much as you enjoy sex.

4. I can't believe I am even clarifying this. This is such an AW thing to have to do.

5. Mike Trout is better than Harper, Betts, Judge, Bryant....

I'm confused now does this mean that Mike Trout is better than sex with a supermodel?

2 hours ago, JustATroutFan said:

Harper's OPS in May, from 2012-2017:

2012: .870

2013: .687

2014: Hurt all of May

2015: 1.379

2016: .785

2017: .875

So, one good month of May inflated his career May OPS to .936.

Was not aware .870 and .875 was bad. 

But to help your case, if you only include at bats where he doesn’t reach base, his OPS is a pathetic 0.000