• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Shohei Ohtani THIS & THAT thread.

Chuck

I'm glad I didn't fork over $100+ to watch that game last night. 

The best part about watching from home is you can finger the Netflix, HBO Go or Prime button when the team shits the bed and drink you're own booze/beer/wine and eat your own food while watching in the comfort of your own house on a large HD screen w/ surround sound. 

This is why I only go to about 5-6 games a year. I also like that you can see things that you cannot at the ballpark, along with analysis. 

15 minutes ago, Lou said:

and 24 only traveled 52'

On just balls put into play this season, Shohei Ohtani is giving up an 85.8 MPH average exit velocity. That ranks 33rd out of the 202 pitchers with at least 25 balls put into play this season against them. So, 84th percentile.

4 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

I'm glad I didn't fork over $100+ to watch that game last night. 

The best part about watching from home is you can finger the Netflix, HBO Go or Prime button when the team shits the bed and drink you're own booze/beer/wine and eat your own food while watching in the comfort of your own house on a large HD screen w/ surround sound. 

This is why I only go to about 5-6 games a year. I also like that you can see things that you cannot at the ballpark, along with analysis. 

It’s an hour and half drive for me with traffic to get there so that alone keeps me from going to many games

3 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

On just balls put into play this season, Shohei Ohtani is giving up an 85.8 MPH average exit velocity. That ranks 33rd out of the 202 pitchers with at least 25 balls put into play this season against them. So, 84th percentile.

I was referring to his pitches

• 2 weeks later...