• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

New sign of the times?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ocregister.com/2018/04/02/wife-of-suspected-burglar-files-wrongful-death-suit-against-anaheim-hills-resident/amp/

Ive been waiting for a story about something like this for awhile. You never really see lawsuits like this. (And im betting if it was anaheim instead of anaheim hills, you wouldnt see this one either).

I notice her attorney is stating thr shooter didnt provide medical aid. Theres no law saying he needs to. 

Be interesting to see how this plays out.

2 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Wondering how this one plays out. Have you heard of something like this before?

Cities get sued when cops shoot people, but this is the first Ive ever heard of a civilian getting sued.

I'm wondering where the deep pockets are.  I suppose the thief's wife thinks she can get to the Homeowner's insurance?   Or maybe they think because it's Anaheim Hills they're rich?  Going after an individual and their money is a major pain, I don't think some sleaze PI attorney would do it unless he though the could get the Homeowner's policy.