• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Wait. Shit.

Adam

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Are there still people that drink Coors Light?

bud light, coors light, miller light...all the same garbage, and yes, they are the most popular beers in the US. Don't forget Natural light and PBR. The funny part is that people from other countries think they are wonderful. Beer gives me bubble guts and the shits. I generally stick to liquor.

5 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

My wife and I's first date was an Angel game, September 28, 1990.  There was a Sapporo cart lower level, behind like the visitors' dugout.  It was there for years.

The old guy who sold us those beers, he's probably dead now.  That's depressing.

"People die, Phys."

- Rex Hudler

21 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

My wife and I's first date was an Angel game, September 28, 1990.  There was a Sapporo cart lower level, behind like the visitors' dugout.  It was there for years.

The old guy who sold us those beers, he's probably dead now.  That's depressing.

There used to be "Beers of the World" I think, on the View level. Drank many Large Sapporos from there.

1 hour ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

bud light, coors light, miller light...all the same garbage, and yes, they are the most popular beers in the US. Don't forget Natural light and PBR. The funny part is that people from other countries think they are wonderful. Beer gives me bubble guts and the shits. I generally stick to liquor.

I can only speak for the UK but I can assure you we do not think those beers are wonderful