• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

JC Ramirez to have TJ surgery

Chuck

Well that's a bummer. Honestly though, my first though is...I'll feel a lot better when I see Richards put up a few clean games. This season gets a lot harder if it involves him going down again. Hopefully at least one of our stem cell injection starters sticks...

5 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

So, so far, injection worked for GRich and apparently not for Ramirez.    Actually, a 50-50 result is not bad.

When Ramirez returns in mid-2019, if getting TJ surgery, it should be as a reliever. 

Think it's too soon to declare Richards a success. He did miss most of the season last year. Also, I believe Heaney tried the same thing Richards did but his didn't take so he ended up getting TJS. Now Ramirez ends up in the same boat

This is part of the reason I don't want to see the Angels extend Richards. Just hope he can stay on the mound this season and let somebody else take the risk

On the sixth day, The Lord said, "Thy team has more than five healthy starters." With that, The Lord stretched out His hand and touched JC Ramirez on the elbow. 

On the seventh day, The Lord rested. Looking out upon all creation, He proclaimed, "Ya, fuckin' eat that. Go Astros."

----

EDIT: Can someone explain why I'm being downvoted? Lol

EDIT 2: Random guess is because I'm parodying the bible, which some would consider blasphemous?

Just now, Jay said:

Wow, yesterday it was forearm tightness, today it's TJ surgery.

Don't they want to give it a couple days rest or something to see what happens?

Yeah, but like...part of you knew, right? Struggling with command and velocity, shut down with forearm tightness, a history of UCL issues...

7 minutes ago, Jay said:

Wow, yesterday it was forearm tightness, today it's TJ surgery.

Don't they want to give it a couple days rest or something to see what happens?

Couple days rest doesn't heal torn ligaments.  MRI is pretty clear in this case, the forearm tightness wont go away.

Also, the injection that Richards had is only for partially torn.  Sounds like Ramirez' is worse.