• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trout being asked about Ohtani all the time

3 minutes ago, processedmeat said:

Do you think Ohtani's teammates will get sick and tired of talking about Ohtani with the press?  Seemed kinda weird that Trout was selected to be the post game interview and she just asked him about Ohtani's performance.

Like Mike Trout's teammates did when he came up?

4 minutes ago, processedmeat said:

Do you think Ohtani's teammates will get sick and tired of talking about Ohtani with the press?  Seemed kinda weird that Trout was selected to be the post game interview and she just asked him about Ohtani's performance.

I think Trout probably thinks "thank God, I finally have some help!"

Until Ohtani has a good command of the English language, postgame interviewers will have to live vicariously thru his teammates. I mean, the postgame interview yesterday was with Maldonaldo, and one of the first questions (I believe THE first question) was, "What was it like to catch Ohtani today?"

3 minutes ago, Mark68 said:

Until Ohtani has a good command of the English language, postgame interviewers will have to live vicariously thru his teammates. I mean, the postgame interview yesterday was with Maldonaldo, and one of the first questions (I believe THE first question) was, "What was it like to catch Ohtani today?"

Every question SHOULD be about Ohtani.  Outside of Trout, and maybe Simmons, every player on the Angels roster is, in the major league baseball world, pretty much a jobber.

Ohtani belted three home runs in three games last week, *then* pitched a game that approached Kerry Wood's famous game for hitters swinging and missing.  Do you want to hear about Maldonado's framing of pitches after that game yesterday?

10 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

Like Mike Trout's teammates did when he came up?

I’m sure it’s a relief that for the first time in his career he doesnt have the spotlight on him every single game. This team for 5 years has been Mike Trout. I’m sure winning feels damn good, this is what we have all been waiting for! 

2 hours ago, NorCal Halo said:

As he did with Trout, Albert's advice to Ohtani (get rid of high leg kick) already producing dividends.  I think the question should be how long will Ohtani keep taking advice.  I hope for a long time.

Plus, Ohtani probably gives them advice on how to get rid of computer viruses. Which probably got there when Matsui wss here in the first place.