• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dodgers Nation...

Chuck

kershaw spouting off about Ohtani for no reason other than what he saw from Spring Training was absurd. If anyone should know, it's him. 

It's a long season, I'm not gonna jump the gun.

But goddamn I'd be lying if I didn't say any day the Halos win, just seems like a better day. The sun shines brighter, the air smells better. 

Let's not forget Trout's still hanging around!

1 minute ago, CaliAngel said:

kershaw spouting off about Ohtani for no reason other than what he saw from Spring Training was absurd. If anyone should know, it's him. 

It's a long season, I'm not gonna jump the gun.

But goddamn I'd be lying if I didn't say any day the Halos win, just seems like a better day. The sun shines brighter, the air smells better. 

Let's not forget Trout's still hanging around!

Everyone knows that what you do in the regular season means nothing, it's all about what you do once the playoffs start. 

Especially Kershaw. 

6 minutes ago, ScottT said:

That's funny. Ridiculous considering how little Ohtani cost.

The Kershaw smack is tired though. He wasn't knocking the guy's talent. He just felt there was no chance of him going to the NL. Legit take.

Yeah, that's true. What's also true is that I'm an Angel fan that lives about 1.3 miles from Dodger Stadium, so I'll take every opportunity possible to give them shit, given how much I've taken in return. 

57 minutes ago, ScottT said:

That's funny. Ridiculous considering how little Ohtani cost.

The Kershaw smack is tired though. He wasn't knocking the guy's talent. He just felt there was no chance of him going to the NL. Legit take.

I disagree.

The smack is justified since he sounded like a whinny teenage girl.

1 hour ago, Mark68 said:

It’s funny that the fans of a team that hasn’t won a World Series in 30 years believe they can talk smack about any other team...

Dodger fans made me sort of hate Vin Skully.  That’s how much I detest listening to dodgers fans and their shit.  How awful do you have to be to make Vin Skully almost unbearable.  

Shut.

the. 

fuck. 

up. 

2 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

As much as we enjoy ridiculing Kershaw, if he were to opt out and sign with the Angels, I think I could live with that.

So that leads to an interesting question.  Assuming you could sign one of the three star players this offseason (assuming you could get them for 35mil AAV), who would you sign?  Kershaw, Harper, or Machado?