• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2018 Major League Baseball Thread

Chuck

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On July 22, 2018 at 6:13 PM, Homebrewer said:

That day...but.

592 Win % leads NL. 18 games over 500. Leading all of baseball in comeback wins and leading the division by 3.5. 

Chili has the team knocking the cover off the ball now, Lots of days everyone has at least 1 hit ...even Heyward  is having a respectable season hitting .284. The offense has been carrying them so far, so they really need to get some starting pitching.

since posting this, the Cubs are 0-2 while being out scored 12-2 

you truly are the Kiss of Death 

15 minutes ago, Lou said:

since posting this, the Cubs are 0-2 while being out scored 12-2 

you truly are the Kiss of Death 

Just scuffling right now..They had a rookie that had been relieving start that first game, and Hendricks who started yesterday, has had a rough season so far. Like I said, they need some pitching (and they will get some this week I'm sure)

2 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

Eric Hosmer:

1st year of his 8-year, $144 million contract: .245/.310/.385, -0.8 fWAR.

Nice contract. We'll add him to the Jason Heyward pile. Sure glad we dodged those bullets.

J-Hey .285/350/430/780 Gold Glove in RF each of the last 4 seasons

On October 15, 2017 at 3:37 PM, Ohtaniland said:

I completely understand what you’re saying. Hosmer in my opinion brings a fiery edge with him that will help motivate the rest of the team. He’s a gamer and he’s turning 28 years old this month which is a plus in my opinion. 

I would also try to get Cain and move Trout over to LF. 

6 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

J-Hey .285/350/430/780 Gold Glove in RF each of the last 4 seasons

LOL good of you to throw in 2 GGs while he was playing for the Cards 

also, you conveniently forgot to add that Chicago has paid him close to $70 million for an OPS .694

18 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

Just scuffling right now..They had a rookie that had been relieving start that first game, and Hendricks who started yesterday, has had a rough season so far. Like I said, they need some pitching (and they will get some this week I'm sure)

sorry, but you were lauding Chili Davis and the Cubs' offense. Since your post, they have scored 4 runs in 3 games.

Kiss of Death. 

8 hours ago, Stradling said:

I laugh when the ONE guy Claude ever wanted to spend money on was Hosmer.  

Hosmer is scuffling and having trouble seeing the ball coming out of the pitcher's hand in the San Diego sun. Once he gets rid of the flies in the ointment, he'll turn the page on this little slump.

4 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Hosmer is scuffling and having trouble seeing the ball coming out of the pitcher's hand in the San Diego sun. Once he gets rid of the flies in the ointment, he'll turn the page on this little slump.

He’s batted 2nd, 3rd or 4th every game he has played this year.  There sure are a lot of Mike Scioscia’s managing baseball teams.  

5 hours ago, Stradling said:

He’s batted 2nd, 3rd or 4th every game he has played this year.  There sure are a lot of Mike Scioscia’s managing baseball teams.  

Don’t know the padres roster but I’m assuming he is probably their best option in those spots