• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2018 Major League Baseball Thread

Chuck

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enny Romero a LHP reliever just designated for assignment. Has uppers 90's fb, has reached 100 in the past, pretty good Cutter and Curve and has a BB issue. Did have a solid 2017 for the Nats in 2017. 

Wouldn't mind taking a chance on him.

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2018/04/nationals-designate-enny-romero-select-jhonatan-solanos-contract.html

Shoving an umpire is an automatic suspension. And it wasn't anything polite between the two, Timmons knocked the mask out of his hand pushing back and still was shoved again by Molina. I'm betting he is sitting out a couple games when it hits Torre's office.

Anyone watching the Mets/Nats game on ESPN? Harper just gave up on a pop up near the RF foul line, which then dropped less than a foot in front of his face. He put his hands up like someone was trying to punch him in the face. It was hilarious. I can't wait to see the GIF.

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Anyone watching the Mets/Nats game on ESPN? Harper just gave up on a pop up near the RF foul line, which then dropped less than a foot in front of his face. He put his hands up like someone was trying to punch him in the face. It was hilarious. I can't wait to see the GIF.

I would still be okay having him on our team ;)

Trout-Harper-Upton-Ohtani hitting 2-3-4-5 ... wow.

2 hours ago, Lou said:

Stanton booed again after going 0-7 with 5 Ks.

He becomes the first player in the live-ball era to go Ofer with 5 Ks twice in a season. He did it in his first 10 games as a Yankee.

Setting records daily. 

At this point it has to be mental. He'll settle down. Maybe he's intimidated a bit by the big stage in NY.