• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Frank Stallone

1 minute ago, Geoff said:

I'm guessing calling members of the NRA "child murders" or calling the Gov. of FL "Voldemort."  If name calling is part of his bag of tricks, it's pretty hypocritical to not expect that name calling would come back his way. 

But, the kids

2 minutes ago, Geoff said:

I'm guessing calling members of the NRA "child murders" or calling the Gov. of FL "Voldemort."  If name calling is part of his bag of tricks, it's pretty hypocritical to not expect that name calling would come back his way. 

Is this what they’ve called them ? Honestly I haven’t seen that.  I don’t follow the guys twitter or anything so I don’t know what all they’ve said.  In the interviews I’ve seen I haven’t seen that. 

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

Is this what they’ve called them ? Honestly I haven’t seen that.  I don’t follow the guys twitter or anything so I don’t know what all they’ve said.  In the interviews I’ve seen I haven’t seen that. 

Yes, they have.

And it's shocking to me that you haven't seen it.  Because the media has been so on top of reporting that.  Not at all glossing over those things because it waters down the message that they themselves want to promote.

Edited by Geoff

15 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Yes, they have.

And it's shocking to me that you haven't seen it.  Because the media has been so on top of reporting that.  Not at all glossing over those things because it waters down the message that they themselves want to promote.

I’ll talk your word for it.  I don’t feel an ounce of pity for anything directed at the NRA or their operatives tho. 

I'm shocked...shocked I tell you....

During the nine-minute interview, Hogg also lashed out at Florida Governor Rick Scott, who he said does not care about the lives of children.     

‘You’re kind of like Voldemort at this point. You should just retire, because you aren’t going to get elected to Senate,' the teen stated.  

Fucking brutal man...that kid should be spanked and sent to his room

3 minutes ago, red321 said:

During the nine-minute interview, Hogg also lashed out at Florida Governor Rick Scott, who he said does not care about the lives of children.     

‘You’re kind of like Voldemort at this point. You should just retire, because you aren’t going to get elected to Senate,' the teen stated.  

Not exactly the way Geoff characterized it. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

7 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Not exactly the way Geoff characterized it. 

shocking...

I can see how the nra comments might rub some folks the wrong way...

It just makes me think what sick f***ers out there want to continue to sell more guns, murder more children, and honestly just get reelected. What type of s***y person does that? They could have blood from children splattered all over their faces and they wouldn’t take action, because they all still see these dollar signs.

Though, anyone who has watched Dana Loesch or Wayne LaPierre spew their invective hatred...probably going to nod along.

26 minutes ago, red321 said:

Seeing as it took an armed rebellion to remove Voldemort from power I'm not sure it's the best analogy. 

7 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Actually,

I don’t think we have a clear law on the legality of magic wands. 

Only because the wizarding community have subverted civilian authority to the point that even their mere existence is at most rumor.

41 minutes ago, red321 said:

Dana Loesch would spank him and then blow his fucking head off. 

55 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I’ll talk your word for it.  I don’t feel an ounce of pity for anything directed at the NRA or their operatives tho. 

Yeah, I'm with you.  I don't feel an ounce of pity for them either.  Nor to I feel an ounce of pity for Hogg.

37 minutes ago, red321 said:

I can see how the nra comments might rub some folks the wrong way...

Didn't rub me the wrong way at all.  But if he's going to go down that line, be ready ready for it to come back at you.

This is precisely what i was "ranting" about the other day, the use of insults over dialog and the double standard that one side is justified while the other is not.  

If you talk shit in the public eye, you best be prepared to receive some, thats how this shit works.  If Hogg or literally any one else insults others hes going to get some flack from those who do not agree with his opinion.  and lets be honest for once, thats exactly what it is, his opinion, not fact.   Was it justified, yeah, when he made insults in kind he opened that door.   

Its chickenshit to now ask if its ok to insult a kid... when they kid insults others he doesnt get a pass simply for being a kid.  Thats just more media bullshit trying to hide opinion behind the other guy being a meanie.  If the child is going to act like an adult, want his opinion heard like an adult, then man the fuck up and take it like an adult.  Stop using kids to further agendas.  

I wish both sides would stop it, start talking and stop using labels as debate tools, its weak minded bullshit.  

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

David Hogg is a fuck who needs punched in the face.

Come at me.

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

Oh no!  MAGA is now transforming into CaliAngel. 

I did not see that one coming. 

59 minutes ago, the dude abides said:

Sorry MAGA, but you aren't a national icon like Frank Stallone.

56 minutes ago, Lou said:

You've obviously never seen his build 

I remember CaliAngel once went nuts on me about some InNOut comments I made. It was so funny.