• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OK, Apologists, let's hear it

Blaming Scioscia for Pujols lookin 45, Hamilton looking like a rookie, Blanton looking like Blanton, our bullpen looking like it did last year, our catchers only able to throw out runners when they overslide the base, and Wells raking and Santana what he has always done is just silly.

TR/Dipota have made the worst decisions I have ever seen as an Angel fan. At least the lame contracts we gave out in the 90's (Fielder, Murray, Bo, etc) were small. Low risk high reward. Our franchise is in the toilet.

Yah cuz Pujols looked 45 his last year at STL...and Hamilton looked like a Rookie last year right. Maybe we should give Scioscia a cy young contender like Rodney to work with. Or lets give scioscia a THIRD ace like Greinke. Poor scioscia...GMs always give him scrubs to work with.

And this is why I don't have conversations with you and hand full of others here. You go the ad hominem route for no reason other than you are a jerk.

Don't call me a jerk. I might start crying.

It just blows my mind that you can defend Blanton because of his fielding and the fact that he "shows up and tries". Is that really what we have come to?

THERE IS NOTHING GOOD ABOUT BLANTON. Outside of his rookie year, (in which he was average before the league caught on) he has always been terrible. Wishing him to be anything but that is homer glasses. Good glove? Did you watch tonight? Dude is not even a bust because he is not good. Blanton exemplifies our organization. Who wouldn't rather have Chatwood, Santana, Haren or anybody with at least potential? 

Don't call me a jerk. I might start crying.

It just blows my mind that you can defend Blanton because of his fielding and the fact that he "shows up and tries". Is that really what we have come to?

My point was the overreaction of certain fans on this site.  Making statements that are not true, such as Blanton "sucks in every facet of the game", are pervasive here.  You conveniently ignored that he is very good at fielding.  This illustrates the total hyperbole so common on this forum.  People get upset at losses.  Well I'm damn pissed as well and I'm not even a season ticket holder.  Somehow asking for a fan to quality their statement has turned me into a Blanton defender.  LMAO.

No responses huh? Argue against what I say and then say nothing when I give you something to work with. Are you Lifetime's son?

Yeah, conveniently goes on the personal attack route and when you have a valid point, he evades it.

I won't respond to people who just go personal, so yeah I'll "bow out" with this guy.

No responses huh? Argue against what I say and then say nothing when I give you something to work with. Are you Lifetime's son?

You think you made a valid point or something? Blowouts tend to skew facts. Pitching is the problem this year.

Yah cuz Pujols looked 45 his last year at STL...and Hamilton looked like a Rookie last year right. Maybe we should give Scioscia a cy young contender like Rodney to work with. Or lets give scioscia a THIRD ace like Greinke. Poor scioscia...GMs always give him scrubs to work with.

Did you watch one Hamilton at bat last two months last season? This is not a surprise to many. Look at Pujols's stats. Is a decline not obvious? 

You think you made a valid point or something? Blowouts tend to skew facts. Pitching is the problem this year.

I just named two teams who aren't pitching particularly well but are hitting and are above .500. One is leading the division. So obviously games can be won with offense.

The Angels are in 12th in runs scored and 12th in runs allowed. So obviously the blame is split. How can you just say it's just the pitching when the offense ranks in the exact same spot?

I'm not a newb.  I posted under the old board for years. 

I believe OC Angels was being sarcastic on his own behalf, not mine.

That's b.s. You were using one of your other ids by mistake. "OCAngels" and another ID always comes to your defense. It's pretty pathetic that you do that crap. 

I think there are two plans going on. One is to spend the billionaire's money trying to keep the fans happy at the major-league level. The other is to start from scratch from the bottom up rebuilding the farm system.  Bank on them being sellers at the trade deadline to retool their farm and to do some more crazy hiring this Winter. It'll take five years to fix the Angels. In the meantime it will look like a train wreck.  Dipoto is not the problem. He just has a tough job ahead of him.