• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ducks/Kings GDT

UndertheHalo

2 minutes ago, disarcina said:

turn to game only to see Joyce at second base -- isn't he the guy that hit about .188 for us over almost a full season.

and BOOG POWELL at the plate?  Frank Robinson on deck?

Skaggs pitcher a great game tonight.  All kinds of bizzare things going on with Angels baseball.  Hopefully a sign of things to come. 

Just now, Thomas said:

Especially since that would mean a 1st round win.

For the Kings?  Haha, I’m sure it’ll be a 7 game Ducks special.  That is enter game 6 up 3-2 and proceed to crap all over themselves.  It’s the Duckie way.  

Still I’ll take my chances with you guys vs. Nashville. 

things have been so topsy-turvy game to game - not sure how the playoff matchups stack up at this point.

Seems like the Kings lose a game and fall to the second W/C spot -- they win a game and then lose an OT game and suddenly they're third in the Pacific.

but a second round match up would be perfect.........and like before -- am sure a 7 game series for these two teams.

Carter back for the Kings have meant a whole different team on offense.

Made it home.  Dammit.  Took a crap and my toilet is still running.  

Ok, back, the handle was not all the way down.

So where was I.  Oh, chocolate.  Yeah, drunk and chocolate is like the best thing.  Glad I had some Reese's around or else I would have to go drive for some Tommy's or Jack in the Box or something like that.  

Anyways.  That was a good effort by the Ducks.  Could tell that after the second, Kings were playing D to get the point.  Although, they did have some grade A opportunities.  Gibson has some brass balls.  And if my drunk mind recalls right, only 1 penalty all game.  That has to be a Kings vs Ducks record.  Glad to see the refs let them play.  The one penalty was a no brainer you have to call it.  And IMO, just surprising that it wasn't a lot more physical.  It's like both teams were letting up a bit.  Just weird for a Kings vs Ducks game.  There were some good licks put out though.

Oh, and I forgot.  Something something something.  Ritchie.  Still sucks on the boards.  But the boner line was just swarming at times.  And that shift where they scored the goal.  Kase.  Just rack him up to a Rakell deal.  

Overall, Kings fans were subdued a lot more than I thought they would be.  They got some chants going.  One was pretty impressive.  But that the Ducks were rolling in the 2nd and 3rd really took the sails out of them.  

Where was I.  Sleep.  I need sleep.  Canceled my hike tomorrow.  Taking the weekend off.  Ducks Win.  Fuck yeah.