• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

How much longer is this going to go on?

Ahh man, this is really horrible. The Royals are going to eviscerate us this week. This team WILL lose 100 games. This might be (record and performance wise) THE worst Angel team of all time. I'm guessing everybody gets fired, Scioscia, the entire coaching staff, Dipoto, the lot.

five years.

The team has zero trade pieces. Half the payroll will be tied up in immovable albatross contracts. It will take minimum 2-3 years before we start getting decent talent coming up from the farm. By then Pujols, Hamilton, CJ, Weaver won't be any younger. Trout, Trumbo, and Bourjos will be getting expensive to retain.

Team will be at or slightly over the luxury tax until Hamilton is off the books. Even if we had money, free agent classes are super weak the next few years due to the new tendency for home teams to lock up their players long term.

MS doesn't intentionally walk Alexei Ramirez last night in an obvious situation. For a man with so much player/manager experience this is beyond mind baffling. He has majorly contributed to a massive loss of player/team confidence because of his laissez faire approach and buffoon decisions. Can him asap. I wonder if Posada would be worth a damn...

And BTW, how the **** does Butcher not get fired at least????

And how is it Butcher's fault that JD signed Blanton?  Is Butcher supposed to turn that pile of steaming crap into a quality arm?

It's the same broken record all the time and I'm not hearing a response to why Butcher is directly responsible for the guys JD brought to the team this season.  I'm sure Butcher was jumping for joy when he heard about Blanton.

I was at the game. This team is the worst I have ever seen them and I go back to the 70's.  They don't even dive for the ball to try and get and out. They just let it go through.  As far as Blanton goes they can throw him in the garbage.  Dipoto should be fired over that one.