• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Kershaw's and other Dodgers' thoughts on failed pursuit of Ohtani...“Just a gigantic waste of time..."

58 minutes ago, bloodbrother said:

Somebody tell Justin Turner that the problem wasn't Ohtani, it was him. He's a ginger and has no soul. Hard for any living, breathing human being to connect with a soulless ghoul. It's just common sense

That and Kershaw's weak ass attempt at a beard is just unsettling. Once Ohtani saw Shoemaker he realized there are posers and men who wear a beard because they belong wearing a beard. He wanted to be on a team where the players were true to themselves and others.

PSMN3TGQO9h0guFcD9UGkHac6WSJsZVywFVXMgYZ13567_a11.jpg

Edited by Blarg

I get carried away with hating the dodgers.  But this article has me grinning like an 8 year old at Disneyland.  It’s amazing how happy the Doyer butt hurt makes me cause they lost something to the Angels.  Just fucking fantastic.  

The salty tears are so, so, so delicious. 

Fuck the Dodgers forever. 

your-tears-are-delicious-7310284.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 3/8/2018 at 10:43 AM, Blarg said:

That and Kershaw's weak ass attempt at a beard is just unsettling. Once Ohtani saw Shoemaker he realized there are posers and men who wear a beard because they belong wearing a beard. He wanted to be on a team where the players were true to themselves and others.

PSMN3TGQO9h0guFcD9UGkHac6WSJsZVywFVXMgYZ13567_a11.jpg

How about Trout's beard... It's about like mine. My ex-wife could grow a better mustache than me.

On 4/3/2018 at 9:37 PM, GrittyVeterans said:

Hope the Dodgers never win a WS in my lifetime. Only about 60 years to go!

Well they have won several in mine already, but to be fair I was a Dodger fan for all but the 89 Dodgers, Koufax, Drysdale, Wills, and Snyder etc... They were a good team and the Angels were either still a minor league team or playing in Dodger Stadium at the time.

Once they moved to Anaheim my Dodger fandom faded in direct proportion to my Angels fandom rise.