• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Kershaw's and other Dodgers' thoughts on failed pursuit of Ohtani...“Just a gigantic waste of time..."

The sting of the World Series loss is still in Kershaw's head, so I'm guessing that why he acted like Harper.

Anyways, I'm impress on how Ohtani did in that at bat, even though he struck out. Two good swings off of Kershaw, which is rare in an at bat. And even more impressive since Ohtani doesn't bat right-handed.

16 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

Holy Balls!!!  the butt hurt is strong with the dogs.  I had no idea there would be that much pms in regard to the Ohtani selection.  

I highly recommend reading this.  

I'm actually going to read it now. My decision is based solely on your recommendation.

The funniest part, where kershaw and turner are bitching about wasting their time, was that i highly doubt ohtani asked them or any other player to be there. That was on the dodgers, and every other team trying to court him.

Sorry you had to work on your wedding anniversary. Been there myself, like most adults.

As far as ohtani not being engaging. His japanese...theyre pretty reserved. Sorry he didnt suck your dick like a fanboy, turner. 

A few things....

1. More NL teams than AL teams. I'd say he's open to just about anything.

2. He picked the Dodgers as a semi finalist. If he wasn't interested then he wouldn't have picked them.

3. He likes to hit and pitch. The fact that he didn't choose one when talking to Turner says more about Shohei. He's honest.

4. He certainly had no problem opening up to Trout over FaceTime. He's had no issues connecting with his teammates.

Basically everything the Dodgers are saying is wrong.

"In the meantime, I want to make one statement to you tonight: "I personally guarantee that the Cleveland Cavaliers will win an NBA Championship before the self-titled former 'king' wins one." 

You can take it to the bank."

- Cavs owner Dan Gilbert, 2010 

"He might as well have not been sitting there," Turner said, using an expletive for emphasis. "We might as well have been speaking to a window."

Somebody tell Justin Turner that the problem wasn't Ohtani, it was him. He's a ginger and has no soul. Hard for any living, breathing human being to connect with a soulless ghoul. It's just common sense