• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

iPhone & iPad Users

Chuck

Question

Katie says she's not seeing YouTube videos on our forum here and I know a lot of you guys have an iPhone and iPad and haven't made this claim. 

I'm able to see them on my tablet and my Android phone (full version of the site and mobile). 

Could you offer her any suggestions and let her know which browser you're using that gets you embedded videos here? 

Thanks! 

12 answers to this question

hmmmmm. It works fine for me on my Android (Samsung Galaxy III) and Motorola Xoom tablet on the stock browser. But I have Flash installed so maybe that's it. 

Google Chrome mobile does not show embedded YouTube videos though. 

hmmmmm. It works fine for me on my Android (Samsung Galaxy III) and Motorola Xoom tablet on the stock browser. But I have Flash installed so maybe that's it. 

Google Chrome mobile does not show embedded YouTube videos though. 

I can see embedded youtube videos on other websites with my iphone

I can see embedded youtube videos on other websites with my iphone

Katie, I just changed some code in the software. Please refresh this page (maybe clear your cookies, then re-launch your browser to see if it's fixed).