• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Question re: cord cutting

8 hours ago, mancini79 said:

The firetv is $35 and much better than the stick. If you stream a lot, it's a must upgrade over the stick.

As for YouTube TV and Amazon, I wouldn't expect their stupid war to end anytime soon. The current Firetv line is fully capable when it gets resolved.

Regarding the terrarium buffering, read my post above.

I'll have to look into the FireTV2 that Lou mentioned.  I do already have a VPN, but should double verify that it is running.  Thanks for the heads up.

What about this Fire Cube?  Any benefit to that vs. the Fire TV?

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Lou said:

I'm using Terrarium right now. 

I thought it would run through September and then be shut down.  Keep us posted on what the next great thing will be in free movies and tv.  After, of course, your jaunt to the Fotomat and picking up something good from the Pup N' Taco.

7 minutes ago, HaloJustinBieber said:

I thought it would run through September and then be shut down.  Keep us posted on what the next great thing will be in free movies and tv.  After, of course, your jaunt to the Fotomat and picking up something good from the Pup N' Taco.

I think he'd rather go to Pioneer Chicken or Naugles.

3 minutes ago, mancini79 said:

For those living in LA. Verizon is rolling out 5G home internet  next month with great offers for signing up this month. If I were in  the area,  I would get it.

what took them so damn long? I've had it at home for a couple of years