• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Heyman on Trout's weight

No offense but if he makes a decision of where to play based on what idoits say on a message board then I have no idea where he should play, because every team has a fan website, many with more idoits than we have. That being said the jokes about his weight have never been funny.

I'd like to see AngelsWin.com members weigh in on Trout's weight. Would love to hear your thoughts.

;)

I am concerned to be frank about it.  Many times a great players turns mediocre because he lets himself get out of condition.  Now  I am not saying that is whats going to happen to Mike, but its possible.  Players work their butt off to make it to the top.  Once they get there, they may tend to let things slip as now they have the "good things" in life.....wealth and fame.  

I hope that isn't whats happening to Trout.

Quite amazing how much of an issue the media and people are making it out to be. Saw a post from Trout's girlfriend saying she was sick of seeing the negativity about it. Let's not give the guy a reason to play for another team when he's available for free agency.

shit, if he is sick of Angel fans God help him if he becomes a Yankee and comes into camp 10 pounds over weight.

Quite amazing how much of an issue the media and people are making it out to be. Saw a post from Trout's girlfriend saying she was sick of seeing the negativity about it. Let's not give the guy a reason to play for another team when he's available for free agency.

It's not just Angels fan boards talking about this either. I think a lot of it is driven by people who are into fantasy, and since Trout is a common early draft pick speculation on stuff like weight, and implications on his future numbers are being discussed to death.