• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SpaceX

Lhalo

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I want to get out and see a live launch sometime. One of my biggest regrets is never hanging seen a shuttle launch, or at least a landing.

same here.

why don't we go together? you can drive the RV and i'll put together a collection of kenny loggins' greatest hits.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 10/28/2019 at 11:24 PM, notherhalo said:

read something once about the possibility of satellite launches costing $300k which is nothing in comparison to conventional costs

how could would it be, if someone could fire off from a satellite, to any place on earth, a 30 pack of beer while up camping straight to the camp site

Screw Space X and Blue Origin.  I want Amazon Prime to be able to do that yesterday.  

On 10/28/2019 at 6:34 PM, Blarg said:

Just as soon as their rockets quit exploding on launch, I'm sure they will make good on their stated goals.

This is the most misleading video I have seen in a while.

The capsule had already returned to earth and they were doing a bunch of post flight stress tests.  It blew up on the test stand.  It happened in like April also.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Hah, "it happened in April." That is called very recent in the space industry timeline. 

You know what hasn't happened recently? NASA launching any people into space after their shit burned up on reentry 16 years ago. Meanwhile SpaceX is progressing leaps and bounds over them and will most likely send humans to the space station next year.

• 2 weeks later...