• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Super Bowl LII

Tank

man, what a terrific game!

hats off to the eagles for fighting tough the whole game and not rolling over.

i thought al michaels and chris collingsworth tried their best to make a couple of eagles touchdowns sound like they maybe shouldn't count, and didn't appreciate their patriots homerism at all.

23 minutes ago, Tank said:

man, what a terrific game!

hats off to the eagles for fighting tough the whole game and not rolling over.

i thought al michaels and chris collingsworth tried their best to make a couple of eagles touchdowns sound like they maybe shouldn't count, and didn't appreciate their patriots homerism at all.

The clement and ertz tds lol

I'm not sure how the Clement TD was actually a TD and why the Ertz one was even questioned.  On the Clement TD the ball moved after his second step which which generally means he hasn't established possession and then as he pulls it back in his next step was out of bounds in the back of the end zone.  Ertz on the other hand took 3-4 steps and the ball clearly broke the plane.  That said it was a damn good game, they set not only the playoff record but NFL record for combined yards in a game and most importantly NE lost.

6 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

I'm not sure how the Clement TD was actually a TD and why the Ertz one was even questioned.  On the Clement TD the ball moved after his second step which which generally means he hasn't established possession and then as he pulls it back in his next step was out of bounds in the back of the end zone.  Ertz on the other hand took 3-4 steps and the ball clearly broke the plane.  That said it was a damn good game, they set not only the playoff record but NFL record for combined yards in a game and most importantly NE lost.

If this is the level of tediousity required to judge a fucking catch I'd rather watch tiddlywinks

57 minutes ago, nando714 said:

The clement and ertz tds lol

those were real catches. fuck this bullshit tacky tack what is a td and not....it's why people are tuning out of the game. good officiated game without the bullshit. luckily, they got the sack strip so the refs didn't come into the outcome.

28 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

I respect your posts and input overall, but your analysis is why the game sucks. To be honest, both of those were incomplete all season, but not in the spirit of the law and how the game should be played. I was glad the game was reffed the way it was and the way the reviews were handled. That said, every time they went to the booth I kept expecting the NFL to be the NFL.

The fact you had to post the way you do explains how the NFL sucks....but sounds like they may fix it......

The only sport that changes their guidelines yearly and caters to needs instead of fair sport. They make too much money on controversy...it's the blueprint Trump uses.

There was zero officials chicanery like in the Patriots playoff games. I guess they decided to play it straight up since the Patriots were in and this wasn't regional or even national coverage, the entire world tuned in and biased refs wouldn't play well with a broader audience.

I think the best part of the officiating was the non calls. Not tossing a flag every third play because of incidental contact kept the game moving and let each side play uniterupted for the most part. 

The best part about the Superbowl is baseball starts in about week with pitchers and catchers showing up. 

2 hours ago, Tank said:

terry bradshaw, joe montana, bart starr, troy aikman, john elway, peyton manning, and nick foles. 

one of those is not like the others.

Add Dan Marino or Jim Kelly and I'd know the answer.   

But good for Philly.  It was a good game, and they didn't cave.  

And F that pencil neck Collinsworth.  He had so much Patriot Dick up his ass and mouth, Stormy Daniels was jealous.

56 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

And F that pencil neck Collinsworth.  He had so much Patriot Dick up his ass and mouth, Stormy Daniels was jealous.

collinsworth did his best to cast all kinds of doubt about the winning touchdown. it made him look he was totally in the pocket of the patriots. not jim nance level, but it was pretty bad how he seemed to be hoping that it wouldn't be ruled a TD.