• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Super Bowl LII

Tank

47 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I have not looked at the betting lines but Im guessing the Eagles have to be huge underdogs.

the opposite. opened at 7.5, but so many people and mainly large chunks being put on Philly pushed the line to 4.5 or 4.

I think the smart money goes on the pats, as much as I hate saying it.

10 minutes ago, Brandon said:

the opposite. opened at 7.5, but so many people and mainly large chunks being put on Philly pushed the line to 4.5 or 4.

I think the smart money goes on the pats, as much as I hate saying it.

weird, I wonder why that is? On paper all signs point to the Pats being heavy favorites.

22 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

weird, I wonder why that is? On paper all signs point to the Pats being heavy favorites.

I think it's a combo of things.

Pats honestly don't look good and if the Jags wouldn't have gone in prevent offense and defense, should have won that game. At the time of the line, Gronk was out. And the Eagles are coming off an ass kicking of the best D in football. No one trusts the Patriots even though they have Brady. Conversely, the Eagles D and namely their line can really disrupt Brady and put the clamps down.

I think the opening line is fine, but then people went nuts and started dropping mad money on Philly....Vegas has to balance the line.

2 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I think it's a combo of things.

Pats honestly don't look good and if the Jags wouldn't have gone in prevent offense and defense, should have won that game. At the time of the line, Gronk was out. And the Eagles are coming off an ass kicking of the best D in football. No one trusts the Patriots even though they have Brady. Conversely, the Eagles D and namely their line can really disrupt Brady and put the clamps down.

I think the opening line is fine, but then people went nuts and started dropping mad money on Philly....Vegas has to balance the line.

I haven't watched the games, so that probably is why I feel this way, haha. Patriots are a known quantity and the line seems to reflect how the two teams have looked the last few weeks rather than looking at the big picture.

7 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I haven't watched the games, so that probably is why I feel this way, haha. Patriots are a known quantity and the line seems to reflect how the two teams have looked the last few weeks rather than looking at the big picture.

the pats are nowhere near as dominant as past pats teams. I think their d is garbage and can be carved up by a good offense. if it was wentz, I bet the pats are dogs in this game.