• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Devin Nunes is an insincere, freedom-infringing, sycophantic and wholly unscrupulous piece of garbage.

5 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Thank you. There's not a racist bone in my body. 

I mean my wife is Asian, my brother in law is black and my best friend is Hispanic. 

These stereotypes these days really suck.

Nobody believes that stuff dude. Never bought into the if you like this politician or this party you are racist thing. When it comes to drinks Chuck is furthest from racist.  Start with a Bloody Mary move to Makers Mark and got drinks with an umbrella in them by the end of the day.  With me throw a couple Heineken's in.  You are at Chuck's usual haunt and meet the locals and I keep calling a guy Frank when it isn't his name and he gives you that look where Chuck has to pull him off of you and it isn't 3 in the afternoon yet and the Seahawks are losing.  Then BOOM my father in law misses a flight of steps.  Never a racist moment. 

Not a good start for our boy from Fresno.

Cows don’t have fingers and can’t insult Devin Nunes on Twitter, court filing says
https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article237802609.html

“It is self-evident that cows are domesticated livestock animals and do not have the intelligence, language, or opposable digits needed to operate a Twitter account."

6 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

Cows don’t have fingers and can’t insult Devin Nunes on Twitter, court filing says
https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article237802609.html

“It is self-evident that cows are domesticated livestock animals and do not have the intelligence, language, or opposable digits needed to operate a Twitter account."

I, for one, appreciate that you have faithfully carried the water on this issue.

On 11/22/2019 at 2:39 AM, Chuckster70 said:

I love Devin Nunes...

16 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

This case is exactly why I can't get around Chuck saying he "loves" Devin Nunes.

Nunes is not only a very strong opponent of freedom and proponent of a surveillance state, he straight up believes that he (and thus, anybody) should be able to sue Chuck for what the members of this community say.

Don't "love" somebody because they are a bombastic, surface-deep loudmouth. This dude is basically nothing but bad news.