• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Devin Nunes is an insincere, freedom-infringing, sycophantic and wholly unscrupulous piece of garbage.

2 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

What's funny is this forum was created because Chuckles was so triggered about something that was said about Sarah Palin. 

wrong donald trump GIF

On our old forum back in 2008 we spun up the AngelsWin.Spin forum. It was generally pretty good, though heated at times.

That said I decided it was best for me not to engage after a couple years in that forum because it got pretty heated and it was an unhealthy distraction from my daily priorities. That was a long time ago. I generally stay away from political conversations both online or in person unless I'm with those who I know are in agreement with my views.

Also I'd say about half of my friends and family are libs or dems, so I don't base a friendship on political stances.

Cheers.

1 minute ago, Chuckster70 said:

wrong donald trump GIF

On our old forum back in 2008 we spun up the AngelsWin.Spin forum. It was generally pretty good, though heated at times.

That said I decided it was best for me not to engage after a couple years in that forum because it got pretty heated and it was an unhealthy distraction from my daily priorities. That was a long time ago. I generally stay away from political conversations both online or in person unless I'm with those who I know are in agreement with my views.

Also I'd say about half of my friends and family are libs or dems, so I don't base a friendship on political stances.

Cheers.

I'm not wrong about why it became it's own section, but I'll move on.

Speaking of friends, and family, you and I have a degree of separation that doesn't involve someone that posts on this board.

Loving Nunes just to hate on libtards does sadden me.   Nunes will go down in this whole thing and it will be blamed on the deep state.  Pretty soon everyone in the world will be deep state other than the orange calf.

While Trump's failing properties for decades were only able to fill vacancies with Russians, Trump has had the innate ability to surround himself with sycophants who will commit crimes for him and shield him.  Now it is the GOP who is protecting him instead of some smuck from Jersey.  The deep state is a bunch of Repubs infiltrated by Russia, anyone want to wager some money hit me up.

In closing there are  normal Americans who are ok with this now and will protect the orange calf at any cost:

download (3).jpg

15 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

christmas time omg GIF by CBeebies HQ

11 hours ago, calscuf said:

That bitch ain’t got no arm.

11 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Every fingering is a fisting if you ain't got no arm.

11 hours ago, calscuf said:

The gentlemen behind her would know more about that.

I love it! Only took 4 posts to turn that gif into a homo getting fisted

On 11/22/2019 at 12:39 AM, Chuckster70 said:

I'm responsible for changing the thread title. You're lucky you got "piece of work" out of me. I love Devin Nunes and how he takes a massive Schiff on the entire democratic panel at these impeachment hearings. I think most of you liberals are some triggered snowflakes and funny, but I stay out of this forum for good reason.

As I said in other threads, title your threads respectfully because they're fed to our homepage www.AngelsWin.com. 

This is primarily an Angels website not a social media outlet like Twitter or Facebook for you to take a Schiff on people without consequence. Respect the privilege you have to talk politics here without causing problems or I can make this political forum go fully private or away for good.

C988E4D3-0BFA-4037-B421-376F640BDBFE.jpeg.a031366c24368f3964dc2bf1df088c59.jpeg

28 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Chuck isn't racist fucktard.

Thank you. There's not a racist bone in my body. 

I mean my wife is Asian, my brother in law is black and my best friend is Hispanic. 

These stereotypes these days really suck.

18 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

I'm not wrong about why it became it's own section, but I'll move on.

Speaking of friends, and family, you and I have a degree of separation that doesn't involve someone that posts on this board.

20827B82-30E0-46EB-B1F3-14CF056254A3.jpeg