• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Devin Nunes is an insincere, freedom-infringing, sycophantic and wholly unscrupulous piece of garbage.

6 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

I'm responsible for changing the thread title. You're lucky you got "piece of work" out of me. I love Devin Nunes and how he takes a massive Schiff on the entire democratic panel at these impeachment hearings. I think most of you liberals are some triggered snowflakes and funny, but I stay out of this forum for good reason.

As I said in other threads, title your threads respectfully because they're fed to our homepage www.AngelsWin.com. 

This is primarily an Angels website not a social media outlet like Twitter or Facebook for you to take a Schiff on people without consequence. Respect the privilege you have to talk politics here without causing problems or I can make this political forum go fully private or away for good.

Oh, and Devin Nunes doesn't "take a Schiff" on anyone. He spouts the same bullshit conspiracy theories before every hearing .

Debunked Ukraine conspiracy theory is knocked down - again
https://apnews.com/23c9022665dc40a1a69e613459955112

2 hours ago, junkorama said:

Why in the world are you electing to have political forum threads slip into feeds? I truly didn't even think that was happening. Disable that, yesterday.

Because while I don't want profanity in any of the thread titles, this is a community for Angels fans to discuss ALL topics and politics is one that is the most talked about in our country right now. 

Also, the forum feeds outside of the Angels is toward the very bottom of the homepage so it's not showcased, but it's available to show our visitors we're much more than just an Angels only community. 

7 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

@Taylor I don't think you would post on your Facebook page that Devin Nunes is a piece of shit knowing a little about you, so if you wouldn't do it there why is it OK here? 

People that visit this website don't need to see that in a thread title or on my homepage. If it's in the discussion thread after the first post, I don't really care.

Ha, I don't cuss online or in real life. I just thought it was funny that the thread title was changed a year and a half after the thread was created.

I also didn't realize the "public" can see the off-topic forums. I thought only the main forums were visible to non-members.