• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Devin Nunes is an insincere, freedom-infringing, sycophantic and wholly unscrupulous piece of garbage.

On February 2, 2018 at 12:18 PM, RallyMo said:

EITWAGOIDNMDNALOAPOSYG

The first letter stands for "Even."

The remainder stands for "if that weren't a gross oversimplification, it does not make Devin Nunes any less of a piece of shit, you goofball."

Ok, folks. Who else checked to see if Rally made a mistake? 

19 hours ago, Thomas said:

Because I've been on a serious Carlin kick

“Government want to tell you things you can't say because they're against the law, or you can't say this because it's against a regulation, or here's something you can't say because its a...secret; "You can't tell him that because he's not cleared to know that." Government wants to control information and control language because that's the way you control thought, and basically that's the game they're in.”

― George Carlin

"It's a big club, and you ain’t in it!  You, and I, are not in the big club. By the way, it's the same big club they use to beat you over the head with all day long when they tell you what to believe" 

― George Carlin

Am I the only one who doesn't find Carlin all that funny? 

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Adam said:

Carlin was a great performer, incredibly clever...a wordsmith really. I enjoyed him thoroughly, but I kind of agree with Lou as well. I never really thought he was incredibly funny. 

That's because you are a good man of high intelligence.

• 1 year later...
On 2/4/2018 at 7:00 AM, gotbeer said:

We need a bit of be excellent to each other right now.  But I think on this day we will have plenty of party on dudes.

Forget Ghostbusters.  THAT is the part 3 I have always been awaiting.

Closest thing we have to Carlin now is Lewis Black and, even though he’s on that awful RT channel, Lee Camp.  Yeah, blue is lesser evil but Lewis Black is still dead on about this.

• 3 weeks later...